Monday, May 31, 2010

June 2010 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

You know how you'll look at a paper set in the catalog and think that it's not for you and then you see it in person and LOVE IT? That's what happened to me with the paper set, Passages, so I'm showing it off to you and recommending it highly today.

I'm also very excited that the June Jackpot special is happening starting today so take a moment from your hop to see what's happening on my website HERE!

If you arrived here from TRACI'S BLOG you're in the right place. Check out the Father's Day card I made from the Wonderful Friend stamp set. I will post a tutorial on how to make this card tomorrow!


Now hop on over to CAROL'S BLOG and see her wonderful art!

17 comments:

  1. Cool card. The colors are so unique. Also, the quote you have on there is really awesome. Great pick! The four buttons rather than the typical three also make this card stand out beautifully! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card, it's hard for me to make masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the extra touches on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the distressing and buttons...perfect embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great card. I love all the layers, dimension, and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Passages colors and you have used them to good advantage is this lovely card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card, I like the scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this looks! The edges and dry embossing take your card up a huge notch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love that scalloped border around the edge and that great distressing on the large panel. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the scalloped edges on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barbara this is an awesome card! I love the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the standing and the color combo. I wasn't sure about this paper pack either, but you did a beautiful job putting it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for
    providing this info.

    ReplyDelete