Friday, June 4, 2010

Goodie Box #2 is up!

The second goodie box is up on my Close to my Heart website for Jackpot June! It's worth $80 but you can buy it for $40, whoo hoo!! If you are worried about what comes in these, check out the types of products that came in last year's goodie boxes on the links below.

Buy yours HERE!

Goodie Box from 2009
Goodie Box from 2009
Goodie Box from 2009
Goodie Box from 2009

Now if you don't like mysteries and want to know exactly what you're getting for your money, check out what you get in our consultant kit. It's valued at $300 and only costs $99 plus shipping!! It also comes with a 22% discount on your future purchases. You can see what's in the kit here. Just turn to pages 106-107. If you are ready to sign up, the enrollment form is here. If you do sign up you need my sponsor number which is 9324322, I would love to have you join my team!

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment