Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Team

I'm off to scrapbook the day away with my Can't Stop Dreaming team. This is the team I've been gathering since signing on with Close to my Heart three years ago. I have all kinds of consultants on my team, some who are in Close to my Heart because they get such a great discount, consultants who hold workshops in their homes only, real go-getters who want to move up in the company fast and start making a good living and junior consultants who are just into the social aspect of being part of a community of crafters. It makes for an eclectic and fun group of people. We love our team meetings but sometimes we just get together just to be together like today. If this sounds like a group you'd like to join, all you have to do is go HERE and join us today!! We'd love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment