Monday, September 17, 2012

Use those brads!

Good morning everyone! I plan on starting a new series here where I choose a different product each week and use it up! Yep, that's right, it's time to actually use all the products we accumulate! 

First up will be brads. I have two mostly full brad organizers and it's time to move those brads out to real artwork. Here's the first bunch. I prepared a card kit using some super big shimmer design brads that I had lying around. Here's the link to see what they look like.

Now I'm lucky in that I get to make up card kits for my customers to use but you can get rid of your brads by choosing to use them on Christmas cards. If you're like me, you need about 50-100 Christmas cards to send out so why not make many of the same card and get rid of those brads. Here's the card I made, I will have a new brad-using example tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment