Friday, April 11, 2014

Card Kits by Mail - April 2014

(This month's kits will contain a card in a box and a waterfall card)

RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR APRIL 2014
Card Kits by Mail

Need new card ideas?  You've come to the right place.

Every month I create FIVE cards just for you! They are truly exclusive cards and super special. 
  
You may buy the card workshop for $20.00 by the 15th of each month. 
  
You will not be able to see the cards until you receive the kits.
If you've been following my facebook page, blog, and newsletters then you've seen examples of my cards which will give you a good idea of what you'll be getting and you can also look above for examples of some of the cards I've sent out the past four months.
  
By the 20th of each month (or so!!) I will sent out your card kits in the mail, the pieces will be cut and stamped for you.  The day I send out the kits I will send out instructions and photos of the card by email.  You will then be able to put the cards together.  For those of you who are consultants, I have no problem with you using my cards in your own workshops. 
  
So, this is the chance you've been waiting for!  Payments may be by credit card (you will call me with the number 989-906-6420),or paypal to caldreamin05@comcast.net, or you may mail a check to:
  
Barbra Otten
1247 W. John Beers Road
Stevensville, MI 49127
  
The next cards will go out around April 20th and your order must be in by the 15th.  
  
IF YOU'D LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CARD KITS BY MAIL IN AN ONGOING BASIS, CALL ME AT (989) 906-6420 WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND I WILL JUST RUN YOUR PAYMENT ON THE FIFTEENTH OF EVERY MONTH UNTIL YOU UNSUBSCRIBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment