Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Top 30 Favorite Close to my Heart Products

First off, our cartridges are exclusive to Close to my Heart.  Secondly they are unlike any other Cricut cartridges, have 700 images and work for papercrafters, scrapbookers and cardmakers!  I have never had a single customer express anything but LOVE of our cartridges.

1.  Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge
2.  Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
3.  Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
4.  Cricut Artiste Cartridge



5.  My Crush In the Pink Book - So super pretty and crush/smash books require little creativity.
6.  Cut Above Holiday Treat Bag Kit - How cute is this and barely any work involved in making holiday bags.


7.  Cut Above Holiday Card Kit  -  Again, easy as pie.
8.  Designed Decor Shadow Box - The cool thing about this is that you can do a one page layout and just place it in this magnetic frame and hang it on the wall - instant decor.
9.  Display Tray - Cut up a 12 x 12 page here and insert it in the panels.
10.  Red Enamel Hearts - Not just for Valentine's, I use these all the time.


11.  Bling Gems - Gold Assortment - Super pretty and elegant.
12.  Gold Shimmer Trim  - My favorite color of shimmer trim and comes with adhesive on the back.
13.  Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape - Washi tape is awesome, easy to tear, apply and remove.
14.  Paper Fundamentals - If you haven't taken a close look at these papers you are missing out.  They come in all of our 40 colors so will match the paper you already own, patterned on the back and shiny on the front!


15.  My Creations Kraft Container - One of the most simple to decorate containers ever!
16.  Embossing Folders - I have fallen in love with texture on my cards and these embossing folders make it a breeze.
17.  Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder - I saw some cards made with this particular color and then colored in with markers.  It just made the stamped images pop.
18.  Shin Han Touch Twin Markers - If you like Copic markers, you will like these!


19.  Mini Stapler - I have been using this on cards constantly, the staples are smaller so they just look decorative.
20.  Piercing and Embossing Tool Kit - On one tool, enough said!
21.  Ruler - If you are a stickler for things being on straight, you need this lined see through ruler.
22.  Score Board - I no longer have to use my trimmer to emboss lines!


23.  Non-stick Scissors - Aren't you tired of cleaning your scissors?  You don't have to with these.
24.  All-Purpose Mat  - Nothing sticks to it and you can heat emboss on it, this is perfection.
25.  Washi Tape Dispenser  - To hold my beloved washi.
26.  My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber - How about a scrubber that can handle any sized stamp and removes pigment ink beautifully?

27.  Memory Protectors Flip Flaps - BEST SCRAPBOOKING PRODUCT EVER!  See the video below.



28.  Organizers - Because we are always needing another container to hold our stuff.
29.  Exclusive Inks Mini Pigment Pad Sets  _ Pigment pads that don't take FOREVER to dry.
30.  Studio J - Our digital scrapbooking program, costs nothing to try it out, you only buy when you want your layouts printed.

All of these products can be bought at my website www.barbraotten.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment