Sunday, March 22, 2015

Goodies for You!


I have challenged myself to hit $4000 in sales this month.  I've never done it before and I'm so close!!  I need $356.20 more by March 31st so I'm going to offer a special incentive to get YOU to buy some great Close to my Heart products!  

I was trying to figure out what would be the best incentive for you and Fedex just dropped off a huge box of BRAND NEW products from the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog that comes out on April 1st.  That sealed the deal so before March 31st.....

Spend $25 on my website and I'll send you the mini stamp from the new catalog (worth $3)!

Spend $50 on my website and I will send you one of our new Oceanside and Coral Reef sequin packages (value $8)!

Spend $75 on my website and I will send you the Jackson paper pack (value $10)!

Spend $100 on my website and I will send you the new Blossom paper pack and matching complements (value $15)!

Spend $150 on my website and I will send you BOTH of the paper packs, Blossom and Jackson (value $20)! 

Spend $175 and above on my website and I'll will send you a brand new album (value $35)!!

Amount spent must be BEFORE shipping and tax.  Here's where to buy and thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment