Thursday, January 7, 2010

Studio J

It's going to be a great new year. In 2010 Studio J will be launched. It's studio scrapbooking like you've never seen. If you love Close to my Heart paper and accessories you are going to have such fun with Studio J. I'm a non-digital scrapbooker but I had an absolute blast playing around making these layouts. There's nothing to download, no program to purchase either. All I had to do was to upload my own photos, choose a paper I liked and a template (all templates from our idea books) and start having fun! I could change colors, I could rearrange pictures. It was like playing a video game! When I was finished I just went through the checkout and a week later these two layouts were sent to me, they are beautiful. If you want more information about Studio J, click here. Once it's launched you can play with it yourself on my website!


1 comment:

  1. Great Studio J layouts! I can't wait to get to play!!!

    ReplyDelete