Monday, March 15, 2010

Party!

I was excited when I saw this card idea. I love the idea of it being lots of layers and matting. I used Good Times paper and the It's Your Day stamp set. Hope the colors look right to you all, my computer monitor broke and I'm using one that seems to have a yellow tint to it, yikes! This is a 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 card and you'll need to cut as follows:

8 1/2 by 5 1/2 white daisy card base folded in half
5 1/4 by 4 pattern paper
1 by 4 1/4 pattern paper strip
1 1/4 by 4 1/4 buttercup card stock strip
1 1/2 by 4 1/4 sweet leaf card stock strip
2 by 2 white daisy card stock square
2 1/4 by 2 1/4 buttercup card stock square
2 1/2 by 2 1/2 twilight card stock square
2 buttons that match
Distress all with twilight ink.

Glue large pattern paper to card base.

Glue the three strips together small to large and attach to center of the card.

Glue the buttercup square to the twilight square and attach to center of card.

Stamp the present on your small white square in sweet leaf and the ribbon in buttercup.

Stamp the party word in twilight on the present.

Glue stamp image square in the middle of your card.

Attach two buttons with glue dots, one on each side of the square and you're done!

2 comments:

  1. Great boy card. I always need those - LOL! I love how you stamped the sentiment over the present.

    ReplyDelete