Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scrapbooking in Shipshewana - Aaah the Memories

On the last weekend of January the Can't Stop Dreaming Team (my team in Close to my Heart) threw a big three day party down in Shipshewana, Indiana. Fifty one women attended the crop and we ate, laughed, played, and, of course, scrapbooked! The attendees were wonderful and I do believe that everyone had a great time. I know I did! We will be doing it again August 12th through 14th and are now taking $25 deposits to hold spots. There is more information in my newsletter, sign up at the upper right of this blog so that you can join us too!!

The croppers stayed up til all hours of the night! These are diehard scrapbookers!

















On Saturday night we had a pajama contest! The pj wearers danced around the room to really show off their attire!



No comments:

Post a Comment