Monday, October 10, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Album

ver the weekend spent scrapbooking with friends, my friend, Sue, taught us all how to make this mini-album out of toilet paper rolls. Yes, you heard that right! Note that each page has a tag inserted which also contains a photo.

I'm am now going to prepare a class on this myself. If you have a group of 3 or 4 friends who would like to make one in your home or theirs, give me a call at 989 906 6420 or email me at caldreamin05@comcast.net. The class will be $20.








3 comments:

  1. Cute!! Make me miss you guys a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb~
    This is too cute! I started one of these a couple weeks ago but didn't get far. Now I will try to finish it after seeing yours! Question for you...did you wrap the paper around each flattened tube or put paper on each side? I haven't decided how best to do that. Any tips would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! I want to make one! Did you mash the tubes and insert a separate pic in each tube as well as on the top? I think I'm going to do each side separately instead of wrapping my paper... Maybe not, it looks so finished! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete