Friday, April 2, 2010

BOGO!

Okay, we've all heard of Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) specials, right? Now here's a stamp BOGO special. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE. All the following stamp sets are $23.00, choose one and get another one for free! Some are in more limited amounts than others so first come, first served. Email me at caldreamin05@comcast.net to tell me which ones you would like! If you do not live near me so that I can bring this to you, add $5.00 for shipping, thanks!

Sensational Season (5)


You've Got Flair (1 only)


World's Best Dad (4)


Cherish the Moment (5)


Around the Block (5)


Thriller (3)


A Little Thanks (2)


Wonderful Friend (2 only)


Find Your Style (9)


1 comment:

  1. This is Jan Jacobs. I like Around the Block 1st, because all my kids just moved and I have pages to do. 2nd choice would be Find AYour Style because I can share it with my friend Mary.

    I love Close to My Heart and your site is pretty interesting...

    ReplyDelete