Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Convention is coming soon!

Our Close to my Heart convention is at the Disneyland Hotel in July. If you are a big fan of our products I've got a special tip for you. While I'm at convention I'm going to be taking a LOT of pictures and videos of the new products that they will be showing us. The products will be coming out in the Fall catalog which you won't be able to see until August. But, for an early sneak peek, "like" my Facebook business page and I will be posting daily from convention. Remember this doesn't happen until July but it's going to be so much fun! You can "like" my page now and get involved with my page. We have a lot going on in there with some wonderful scrapbookers so don't wait until July to check us out! CLICK HERE TO SEE MY PAGE!

1 comment:

  1. I will be glued to your page!! I wish I could go. I'm excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete