Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun movie quotes for your pages

Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? - What a Girl Wants

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to
your friends. - Harry Potter

"Love means never having to say you're sorry." - Love Story

"There's no place like home." - Wizard of Oz

"You're going to need a bigger boat." - Jaws

"You had me at 'hello.'" - Jerry Macguire

"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me in to." - Oliver

"I'm ready for my close-up." - Sunset Boulevard

"Toga, toga, toga." - Animal House

"As God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again." - Gone with the Wind

"I'll have what she's having." - When Harry Met Sally

"If you build it, he will come." - Field of Dreams

"I've always depended on the kindness of strangers." - A Streetcar named Desire

"Houston, we have a problem." - Apollo 13

"Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore." - Wizard of Oz

"After all, tomorrow is another day." - Gone with the Wind

"A boy's best friend is his mother." - Psycho

"Who's on first?" - Abbot and Costello

"You can't handle the truth." - A Few Good Men

"There's no crying in baseball." - League of our Own

"May the force be with you." - Star Wars

"Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth." - Pride of the Yankees

No comments:

Post a Comment