Monday, January 30, 2012

Do You Have A Dream Job?

An ambitious woman entered a successful store with a reputation for beautiful, fine quality merchandise. She walked up to the owner and said, "Sir, I am very impressed with your store and I would like to work here. I promise I will work hard and I would love to build a career here. In return, all I ask is the following:

1. First, I would like 22% commission on everything I sell.
2. I expect to receive a 22% discount on the merchandise I wish to purchase.
3. I would also like to earn free merchandise every month based on my sales.
4. Plus, if I bring in and train any new sales people, I think I deserve a percentage of their sales.
5. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
6. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, plus free products, special awards, and fabulous trips.
7. I would like my friends and family to work here.
8. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.

So... when can I start?

After the store owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, "Lady, you can't be serious! You're dreamin'! You'll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do...come back and get me cuz' I want to work with you!"

Well, I know just the job for you and it has all the above benefits. Come join my Close to my Heart team today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment