Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Studio J Layout a Day - Layout 14

When my family visited the Galapagos Islands we were able to swim or snorkel every day. The first day out my sister in law, Maria, and my son, Sam, went out in the water to play. Little did they know but a sea lion wanted to play too. For the longest time they didn't even see the animal who was just feet from them. When they finally noticed him it was a glorious experience that they will never forget. I'm telling you this story because journaling is an important part of scrapbooking. I could just have scrapbooked these pictures but without the words, the whole story isn't told. In Studio J it's a snap to journal with so many fonts, colors and styles ANYWHERE on your layout. You can even put it right over a photo. Try out Studio J today and see!




No comments:

Post a Comment