Monday, March 22, 2010

Sign up for my newsletter!

If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, this is a good time to do it as I have a great special going on for the next 10 days! My personal Close to my Heart specials can only be found in my newsletter. Click here!

Also, remember that there are only a few days left to sign up as a Close to my Heart consultant and received four extra stamp sets in your new kit! Isn't it time to change your life and start your new adventure! Sign up now and I will be there for you every step of the way as you start up your new business! It will make such a difference in your life like it has in mine! Don't let another day go by before you start on your dream!

I will be posting some new tutorials this week. Be sure to stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment