Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Convention 2010!

My absolute favorite thing about working with Close to my Heart is going to convention. This year's event was in Washington D.C. and I've just returned from a whirlwind 6 days, 5 nights there. I wish that I could describe the whole experience to you all in a way that really conveys how amazing it all is but I couldn't possibly because you really just had to be there. These are just a few of the pictures I've uploaded so far, more to come.

There is no shortchanging us on the production of convention. This is the banner that was put up on the inner entrance of the hotel, it was huge!

The first day of convention we grabbed up all of the attending team members from the team above mine, Inks Outside of the Box, and sat everyone down on the stairs for a picture. We had great tee shirts that were designed just for us!

Three of my Can't Stop Dreaming team members joined me for the first time. Linda, Connie, Karen and I drove 10 hours to Washington, stayed in the same room together and spent most of our time at convention together! It's an honor to work with them.

The theme of this convention was Picture This so we had access to frames everywhere including two stamp sets made exclusive for convention go-ers! Did I mention that we are given free products all weekend long?

At the final banquet we did a lot of picture taking. Here's Kim and Melissa, two of my "sidelines."

Lil, Suzy and I got together for this photo. Suzy and I also spent some time in the photo booth too goofing off, I'll try to share those funny photos later.

Val (my Boyne Highlands co-consultant) and my upline, Michelle, and I LOVE convention as you can see from the smiles on our faces!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, convention was so much fun! I wish it happened more than once a year.

    ReplyDelete