Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Open House Page

About a year or so ago, my team and I decided to do a Facebook page together. We felt that running an excellent, inspirational, papercrafting page would be easier for all if we had many hands making light work. During the month of January we shared a different product a day from our brand new catalog. During the month of February we have been sharing a crafting technique per day. In March we will be doing a whole series on how to use up your paper scraps. My team is multi-talented so you get a variety of points of view on our page and lots of artwork and tips! I highly recommend you stop by and check out our page, we find it unique in the way we present and share. It's a private page so you will need to request membership but I will approve you right away. Enjoy!! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment