Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hurray for Oscar! Time for blog candy!

As a movie lover, this is one of my favorite days. I am excited about watching the Oscars tonight and seeing my favorites compete for the golden statue. In honor of that, I'm having my only little Oscar contest with scrapbooking and cardmaking blog candy as the prize. I'm going to put together a little prize package for the person who guesses the most winners correctly. And sorry, but no Close to my Heart consultants can win although you are free to comment and guess.

To play, comment about your guesses for best actors, supporting actors and best picture in the comments section under this post. You must put your first and last name in your comments so that I know who to contact when you win!!! Here are the choices:

Best Picture nominees

Black Swan
The Fighter
Inception
The Kids are All Right
The King's Speech
The Social Network
127 Hours
Toy Story 3
True Grit
Winter's Bone

Best Actor Nominees

Javier Bardem
Jeff Bridges
Jesse Eisenberg
Colin Firth
James Franco

Best Actress Nominees

Annette Bening
Nicole Kidman
Jennifer Lawrence
Natalie Portman
Michelle Williams

Best Supporting Actor

Christian Bale
John Hawkes
Jeremy Renner
Mark Ruffalo
Geoffrey Rush

Best Supporting Actress

Amy Adams
Helena Bonham Carter
Melissa Leo
Jackie Weaver
Hailee Steinfeld

6 comments:

  1. Samantha Droskie
    (sndroskie at yahoo dot com)

    Best Picture: The Kings Speech
    Best Actor: Collin Firth
    Best Actress: Natalie Portman
    Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale
    Best Supporting Actress: Helena Bonham Carter

    Enjoy the Oscars tonight, Barb!! I'll be doing the same!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best pic- kings speech

    best actor-Colin Firth


    best actress-Natalie Portman

    best supporting actor-Geoffrey Rush

    best supporting actress-Helena Bonham Carter
    even though I think Hailee Steinfeld
    should winn the brit will take it.
    Pam Roth
    http://ihaveaheart4art.blogspot.com
    and on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. My choices just so I can get them in.

    The King's Speech
    Colin Firth
    Geoffrey Rush (I hate Christian Bale so I can't even predict for him though he's the favorite)
    Natalie Portman
    Hailee Steinfeld

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fighter; Jeff Bridges; Natalie Portman; Geoffrey Rush; Amy Adams and my name is Vicki Emmerson contact info is mimi@fromgrammyscloset.com Thank you for this fun idea, enjoy yourself tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Samantha who guessed 4 out of 5 correctly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!! I have not seen The Fighter yet, so now I have to see why the gal won!! She was awesome during her acceptance speech (except for her flub!!!)

    ReplyDelete