Thursday, February 17, 2011

Some new Studio J layouts

One of the services I offer is to show you how to use Studio J. A lot of people are intimidated by digital scrapbooking but I assure you that I can walk you through one layout and you'll be off and running! If you don't live close by I can talk you through your first Studio J layout over the phone. Being interested in Studio J doesn't mean you want to give up your traditional scrapbooking so don't think that you can't do both. I use Studio J for any photos I don't have time to scrapbook the traditional way or for ones that I don't particularly like to scrapbook the traditional way like Christmas photos year after year. If you just want to try it out for yourself, you can do that too. Click on this link and get started, remember it doesn't cost you anything to just play around with the layouts.


















No comments:

Post a Comment