Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why do you like to scrapbook?

I posed this question to my Scrapping With Heart Facebook page and here are some of the comments I received. I would love to hear your answer. Post it in the comments! If you aren't a part of the fun group of scrapbookers and stampers who gather at my Facebook page, here's the link. Scrapping With Heart

I scrapbook because I love having the memories to share and the friendships and fellowship it brings into my life. - Mickey

I scrapbook because I want my family to enjoy and know about the wonderful memories I have. Its very relaxing to me and yet a challenge of my creativity! The friends I have made makes my life even more full. - Annette

Scrapbooking is a great stress reliever for me. It is also a a great way to preserve memories for my kids. They love looking at my scrapbook pages and saying "I remember this!" - Amy

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I must have missed this on FB - I scrap because it's a great stress reliever and a great way to talk about my pictures and to create a story that goes beyond the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scrapbook because I enjoy it and because I like being able to look back an layouts and read the journally and have the great memories.

    ReplyDelete