Friday, March 18, 2011

Being a consultant for Close to my Heart

As we approach the end of March I know that I will be celebrating my third anniversary with Close to my Heart. Wow, have three years gone quickly. I am so grateful to this company for giving me a new direction in my life.

I love setting goals and working towards them and there is always a new goal for me to shoot for in Close to my Heart. So many of them have come true. I won the Rising Star award just after my first year, a recruiting award last year, don't ask me how many tears flowed when I won these, it's embarrassing! I made director last year within a matter of months, recruiting 21 people in one year. Even better than the sense of accomplishment that I get in making my goal is that Close to my Heart knows all of these things are important too and they go out of their way to honor the consultants in the company with so many awards, gifts, write-ups, and privileges that you wouldn't believe it.

When is the last time you were celebrated for something you did? Noone says, "hey mom, great job on the vacuuming today," do they? I think it's something that's missing in our daily life but since joining with Close to my Heart I get a chance to get that "atta girl" and let me tell you, it feels good!! Is that the way you'd like to feel? Would you like to be rewarded for your accomplishments? If so, and you have a passion for scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafts, then consider joining us at Close to my Heart. I would love to have you on my team and will do everything I can to help you go for your goals and dreams! I would love to tell you more about the advantage of working for a company like this. Email me at caldreamin05@comcast.net or call me at (989) 906-6420 and I'll give you the information to find out if we're the right place for you!

P.S. If you've already made up your mind, you can enroll today RIGHT HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to talk to you lady. I was telling my hubby about our conversation on Sunday. He was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete