Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fanfare Workshop on the Go

The Workshops on the Go are so fun to play with, I am sure you'd love them. I've set up clubs to do a different one each month. My first club is full and I have another one starting up in Battle Creek too. If you'd like to finish a 2 page layout every month you might want to consider joining us. For just $35 you will receive a Level Two paper pack, a stamp set exclusive to the kit, a full package of embellishments and the directions to complete a 2 page layout and 6 cards! I am willing to travel if you have friends who would love to meet monthly to do the club in your area. In the meantime, this is the Fanfare kit, how cute is this? By the way, don't you just love that pennant alphabet? You can buy it HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment