Monday, February 27, 2017

Do you have a vision?


This is my vision board!  I absolutely love it!  It hangs in my bedroom where I can see it every day.  

It was very easy to make.  I bought a bulletin board and some see through tacks.  I then went to Pinterest and searched for vision board ideas. Up popped tons of vision board ideas, not only for the vision board set up itself, but actual ideas for what to put on a vision board.  I was amazed that nearly all of my dreams were already pictures, labeled in really fantastically artistic ways.  I took screen shots of all of the ones that pertained to me then uploaded them to print out at my local drugstore.  

Once they were developed I set at a table with my paper trimmer, the tacks, and the bulletin board.  Just like when making a layout, I trimmed the photos that needed trimming and then just started tacking the photos down. Since they already were so nicely labeled on Pinterest, I was able to attach them keeping the actual descriptions of my dreams showing and overlapping the photos where needed to make the pictures fit together neatly.  I did make up just a couple of my wishes on my own computer using a free website called PicMonkey, printed them out on photo paper on my own printer so I could attach them too.  Putting together the board took about two hours.  

Why is it important to have a vision board?  

A vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goals.  Goals that you have vaguely running around in your head are unlikely to come to fruition.  Goals that you can see, be constantly reminded of, and attach emotions to have a much better chance at becoming real!  
Your vision board doesn't need to be made like mine.  It could be in a mini album or even in a decorated box but it needs to be looked at often, every day, which makes a board on the wall so much better.   I know your dreams are important to you like mine are to me so why not put them up so you can make them come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment