Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'm sorry I've been away from my post(ing) the last couple of days. Yesterday I spent the day with some wonderful ladies at a crop in Athens, Michigan. I was thrilled with their enthusiasm for scrapbooking and stamping. I'd also like to give a shout out to my co-consultants Connie, Sue, Karen and Linda, what fun we had getting to know everyone!

Today I'm doing a home gathering in Battle Creek and can't wait as I have a super cool project for them to work on! I'll be back home tomorrow and will be posting instructions to a neat gift card holder for Christmas. In the meantime, just because my blog candy giveaway is finished, I'd still love to see you on my newsletter list. Remember that my very best specials show up there. Check under my contact info to the right to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment