Sunday, October 24, 2010

Want to get some Christmas pictures scrapped?

After Thanksgiving I bet you'll be ready to get away for some "me time." On the 28th I'm having a Workshop on the Go class at my house in Stevensville, Michigan at 2:00. We will be working on the Mistletoe Workshop on the Go kit and making a two page layout. The kit contains:

1 – My Acrylix® All the Best Stamp Set (exclusive to this kit)
1 – Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet
1 – Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment
1 – Workshop Guide

Featured Colors: Cocoa, Cranberry, Garden Green, New England Ivy (I have these inks if you don't or you can EMAIL ME to order some of your own.)

Order the kit using the paypal link below or call me at (989) 906-6420 and it will be ready and waiting for you at my house on the 28th! If you can't make that date but still want the kit, click on the same paypay link or order directly from MY WEBSITE.

By the way, if you aren't a scrapbooker, this same kit teaches you how to make Christmas cards.






No comments:

Post a Comment