Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Workshops on the Go

Don't you love it when you discover something new? Especially when it's something new in the world of crafting? Me too, in fact it happened to me this week. What's really funny though is that what I discovered wasn't new at all. For over a year now Close to my Heart had these Workshops on the Go kits and I've bought a few but never quite put a whole one together...until last Sunday. Now, I'm in love. Each kit has an exclusive stamp set, a Level Two paper pack (that means 22 sheets of our beautiful paper, a package of matching embellishments and, the best part of all, an instruction sheet to either make layouts or cards OR BOTH!! That's, right, actual instructions on how to make some beautiful projects! That means it requires very little creativity. I know how many of you out there "claim" to have not a creative bone in your body so here's your cure! We currently have a Workshop on the Go kit for all four of the beautiful brand new papers. All you have to do to see them is to CLICK HERE! I know if you try them you'll fall in love too. If you order the Mistletoe kit and live near me in Stevensville you may come and join us on November 28th at 2:00 to put it together. These are so easy, though, that you can do them right in your own home too! So now it's your turn to discover these wonderful kits too. Email me if you have any questions! caldreamin05@comcast.net

Here's a sneak peek of the Olivia kit.


3 comments:

  1. I have purchased two of the WTG kits and completed them and LOVED them. I'm surprised it took you this long to find out exactly how wonderful these kits are. I use the Felicity stamp set all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first mistake I've ever made Laura, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA HA - Now you can see why I like them so much!

    ReplyDelete