Thursday, March 17, 2011

Studio J Layouts from Close to my Heart

If you are interested in learning how to do digital scrapbooking, I can teach you. It's easy with Studio J. Contact me to make a phone or in person appointment. If you are one of those people who like to figure it out yourself, here's the LINK. Remember that it's $13.00 per layout ONLY if you don't buy the membership. If you get a membership like me you will have access to special papers and patterns, 1/2 OFF all layouts, free page protectors and free shipping once a month. A membership is definitely the way to go! In the meantime, here are some new layouts I whipped out yesterday!















2 comments:

  1. These are great Barbra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want you to know I just found your blog. Totally love it, it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete