Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Help Wanted!

As you all know, Christmas and the months leading up to it, is the busiest retail season of the year. It is for Close to my Heart consultants too. In fact, I'm already completely booked up in September and October with home parties, clubs and workshops. I expect for November to be booked soon too. I will be making a bunch of extra Christmas money this year and my kids are going to have an awesome holiday because of that. Are you interested in the same thing, an incredible Christmas due to some extra income? What would an extra paycheck do to help make that happen? Well, guess what? I know a job that doesn't require a job interview or a suit. You don't have to turn in a resume and it's a job full of fun! Doesn't that sound appealing?

I love my job, I get to create scrapbooking and stamping projects and then share them with my friends and yours. On top of that, I get free products and cash!! Even better, I make my own schedule, work as much or as little as I want to and, at this time of the year especially, do very very well! I'd like you to have that chance too. I have an awesome team of eight great ladies who are as excited about this opportunity and these products as I am. It's easy to sell what you love. Close to my Heart makes it simple too, you don't even have to invent new projects to teach! They have tons of ideas with directions and exact measurements so no use telling me you aren't creative enough to do this. They also tell you how to throw a party, how to run a club, how to teach an incredible workshop and anything they don't tell you, I can. I am a very hands-on team leader and I will be there to support you every step of the way.

So, here's the thing, if you want to get over $325.00 worth of products for $99 (plus shipping and tax) and make some money for Christmas and have a lot of fun, call or email me and we can talk. This is the place for you!

P.S. Did I mention that you don't have to live anywhere near me to do this? Think about it, you never know what door leads to an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment