Friday, September 4, 2009

Lots of Cards!

Have you tried bulk card-making? It's a wonderful way to create beautiful greeting cards at low cost. What you see below is a 16 card workshop (only 14 cards shown) that I made from 8 pieces of colonial white cardstock for card bases, 4 pieces of cardstock for the card fronts, and just three 12 x 12 pieces of patterned paper from the Caprice set. That's cheap folks! I even only used one stamp set, the September Word Puzzle. The Wishes book from Close to my Heart has this wonderful bulk card making pattern that took me about an hour to cut, an hour to put together and an hour to decorate, not bad for 16 cards. Even though the pattern is for 2 of eight different cards, I challenge you to see if you can tell which cards used the same pattern. Do you have three hours to make 16 beautiful handmade cards? Go for it!






























Here's more cards made from this same pattern.

Key To My Heart

3 comments:

  1. That really is a great workshop, I love my Wishes book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have wanted thsi book...NOW I REALLY want it!! I am going ot have to buy it!!! Hope those ebay auctions end high!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete