Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Key to my Heart

Awhile back Close to my Heart put out a great paper and stamp set called "Key to my Heart." I scooped up as many of these kits as I could cause I was jut crazy about it. Neither the paper nor stamp set are still available through Close to my Heart but I do have three sets of this beautiful stamp collection. Contact me if you "have to have it." In the meantime, here is my experiment with seeing how many layout pages I could get from just one set of Level Two paper and using one stamp set. From just 12 pieces of patterned paper and 10 pieces of cardstock I was able to get 8 full 12 x 12 pages. That's a bargain folks! See Level Two paper packs at my store here.









2 comments:

  1. I love swirls and flourishes Barbra. Nice set of layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite paper pack ever. You know my Puppy's official name is "Key to My Heart"...Kita for short! :)

    ReplyDelete