Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How lucky am I?

I was just looking back over the archives of my blog and it suddenly occurred to me that, without any plans to do it, this blog has saved some really cool moments of my year (at least back to June). Though this blog is mostly projects that I hope will inspire you to create, it also included a lot of my life in 2009. I see pictures of the Adams Family Reunion back in June, our trips to Silver Beach with the kids, the awesome Fourth of July picnic where my mom made homemade cream puffs, what great times!

July also brought the best event of my year, Leadership Convention out in L.A. Not only did we get three days of a great conference and a wonderful time with my inlaws but I won a Rising Star award and still find myself in shock about that. (see photo below)

The blog reminds me of the special times I had with my team, giving them a new art challenge each month, I still think they hate me for that!! In August there were a lot of pictures from the Venetian Festival, oh how I'm missing those summer days right now! I loved that I was able to meet 9 out of the 10 American Idols this year. My friend, Paula and I made autograph books out of scrapbook supplies and an accordian album and the Idols loved them!

I had such a good time looking over all the project tutorials I prepared. I sure hope that they gave you ideas and helped you create your own mini works of art. I have absolutely loved doing this blog and look forward towards 2010 with a thousand more ideas in my head that I want to share with you. I think 2010 is going to be an excellent year for us all. Make sure you check back tomorrow night when the stamp of the month blog hop kicks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment