Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ideas?

I was searching the web this morning for instructions on how to decorate a word book and there was hardly anything out there so I'm going to pick up one this week or next and figure it out on my own and post instructions for you It got me thinking though that there are probably lots of other things scrappers and stampers might need instructions on and that's where you come in. I'll keep a little sidebar of what you'd like to see on my blog but you will have to tell me so leave me a comment or email me directly if there is something you need help with. caldreamin05@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. I made a word book I covered it w/ paper took a file and distress ink to the edges. Then I used small pics and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my friend Lisa does these all the time. Her blog is http://mykreativepursuits.blogspot.com I don't know if she will have any posted but you can email her and I know she will help you out. Her's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete