Thursday, December 31, 2009

Seriously?

Do you like Grey's Anatomy? I sure do and can't wait til it starts up again this month. One of the catch phrases on that show is how they say, "seriously," whenever they are in disbelief about something. Well, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the new consultant's kit in the Close to my Heart spring catalog. Seriously, after seeing it, I can't imagine who wouldn't want to sign up. Did you know that you only have to do $300 in sales in THREE MONTHS? That's so easy that you could make it just on what you spend on scrapping supplies I bet! It's one party! I make my minimum in the first couple of weeks of each quarter from just one little show. The rest of the time, it's all gravy, as my dad always used to say.

Check out this picture, it's amazing at the amount of product you get for just $99 plus shipping and handling. You can see the list of what's in the kit here on pages 106-107: Great Opportunity! Seriously, why wouldn't you sign up in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment