Thursday, December 22, 2011

Studio J Layout a Day - Layout 2

Hello and Merry Christmas. Welcome to Day Two of my Studio J Layout a Day posts. I cannot tell you how resistant I was to any kind of digital scrapbooking. When Close to my Heart first announced that we were going to have a digital scrapbooking component I was certain that I wouldn't be interested and certainly wouldn't work to sell it. Boy was I wrong. I now do more layouts digitally than traditional scrapbooking (though I still love that) and not because it's so fast and easy (but it is) but because the layouts turn out so beautifully. I hope to share the evidence of all that with you as I continue my blog posts this month and next. This layout is again my newly married brother and sister in law. The paper set is Miracle. You can start your own Studio J layouts by clicking on the shopping link to the upper right of this blog.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts! I need to do some digitalizing of my photos of my daughters wedding too. Doing every page the traditional scrapping way is expensive, tedious and time-consuming. I will just have to digital scrapping I think. :D (AFTER Christmas) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so resisted it and now I can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete