Friday, June 12, 2009

Frames to Share

I told you yesterday that I had challenged my team members to decorate their own $1.00 wooden frames and boy, did they come through. Today I am going to share their frames. There are no instructions but I wanted to show you how creative they are.

Here's Connie Hagood's. Connie and I met in college 27 years ago! We've remained friends despite me moving to California and her move to New York. She then moved to Washington D.C. and I moved back to Michigan and then she moved back to Michigan and now we live less than an hour away from each other. Connie joined Close to my Heart last October and has the most awesome workshops in Battle Creek, Michigan. If you want to check them out, contact her at
hagoods@netzero.net. (Paper is Tinkerin')

Linda Hicks is up next. I met Linda when I started with Close to my Heart, she was at a party I did at Connie's house. Linda also started in October of 2008 and she has the best sense of humor. She actually did two frames, one for the unit meeting and one to go into the silent auction of our upcoming Scrapbooking and Stamping Fall Camp coming up in Clarkston, Michigan in September. All proceeds from that 3-day crop will go to Operation Smile, a charity that helps fix cleft palates for children in other countries. Contact me for more info on that crop and Operation Smile. Linda is big into clubs and crops at a workshop in her own home in Battle Creek. She can be contacted at linda-hicks@msn.com. (Paper is Perfect Day)


Sue Colby just joined our team last month under Connie. Sue has been a card-maker forever and has boxes of cards. As a matter of fact, she was our "teacher" last night at the unit meeting and taught us a card so terrific that I will be doing my own version and demonstrating it right here for you tomorrow. Sue has been amazing as a consultant already and has two workshops coming up in the next two weeks. She also lives in Battle Creek, more in the Bedford area and you can get ahold of her at her email Tabitha1197@hotmail.com. (Paper is
Daydream)

No comments:

Post a Comment