Monday, October 5, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Crop - Boyne Highlands

Hello Everyone!

I just returned from the Boyne Highlands 3-day Girls Just Wanna Crop. It was wonderful as usual and my third time to return as the Close to my Heart vendor. My co-consultant Valerie Black and I had a fabulous time meeting and getting to know the participants of the crop. Some were familiar faces and 50% of the people there this time were brand new to this great event. We had so much to share with them about our company and had four make and takes for them to choose from along with a slew of our products for sale. We also showed off the amazing new consultant kit and told them how they could get $300 worth of products for just $99 (plus shipping and tax) and start on a journey with Close to my Heart. I'm happy to say that we had many people interested and one signed up on the spot. I'd like to welcome Nicki Pillsbury to my team. She's going to be a wonderful addition!


At this crop all the vendors are in two huge rooms at one side of the cropping area which covered nearly the entire "convention" building of the big ski resort. Each cropper had a table to themselves, can you imagine!!!

Throughout the weekend there were door prizes, yummy snacks and buffet meals in an enormous dining room. The accomodations were stellar and fun was had by all.

I'd like to thank Tracie Odenbach for having us for yet another time and for being a great hostess. It's not easy to take care of 279 croppers and at least 10 different vendors. The crop happens twice a year and the next time will be in May. Keep your eye on http://boyne.com to see more info on it in the coming months. For now, thank you to all the 279 croppers and the fun times you brought with you this weekend!!!

1 comment: