Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stampaganza! It's Coming!! November 3-30!

The best Close to my Heart special is back! Starting November 3-30 you can buy two stamp sets and get one free! Awesome!! You're going to want to take advantage of this special promotion. The promotion works if you go through my website or if you contact me directly. Make sure if you do go through the website that you read carefully all the messages that pop up so you can add your free stamp set properly. Also, if you think you are going to be ordering a lot (over $150 worth of products) it's always best to go through me directly so I can get you hostess rewards on your order! You will not get those going through my website. If you live in the West Michigan or Northern Indiana area you will want to book a party with me because this special brings in big sales and you can reap the rewards in the form of hostess freebies. Call me at (989) 906-6420 or email me at caldreamin05@comcast.net to book today!

Here are more details:

Dates: November 3-30

Purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, and/or E only) at full retail price and receive a third stamp set of your choice for FREE (of equal or lesser value)—a savings of up to $22.95 US / $28.50 CAN! That means the least expensive of the three stamp sets is the free one!

Stamp sets that count toward the qualifying purchase include full-priced A, B, C, D, and E-size sets only. Stamps that do not qualify toward a qualifying purchase include Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul, Workshops on the Go™, and customized (K) stamps.

No tax is charged on FREE stamp sets. Shipping costs still apply.

There is no limit, every two stamps sets you buy, you get the equal or lesser value stamp for free.

Isn't this the best? Call me now and let's get you some free stamp sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment