Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Christmas Cards

As I mentioned a few days ago I'm getting ready for a Christmas card workshop at my house on Saturday. I thought I might share the results of what I'll be teaching so far. This is the Jingle paper collection with the Christmas Trinkets stamp set.

This paper set is Aspen and the stamp set is the Stamp of the Month set for this month, Holiday Warmth.


The last one here is the More to Adore paper with the Heartfelt Christmas set. Click on the "start shopping" link to the right to see the full stamp sets.

Now back to work, I'll share more as they are finished.

4 comments:

  1. Anyone is welcome but somehow I bet you don't live in Michigan, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that reindeer! But I'm really sold on the Mrs. Santa Stamp set so I think that is my next purchase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Have a great workshop!

    ReplyDelete