Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baker's Twine

This month I will be featuring favorite Close to my Heart products in my blog posts and tutorials.  Today it's Baker's Twine.  It comes in three assortments, Harvest, Paradise, and Neutral giving you 12 different colors to choose from.  The benefits of Baker's twine are many, use them at the top of a tag to attach to a gift or layout.  Add extra punch to a card using Baker's Twine instead of ribbon, especially good for male cards.  Use it to decorate your altered objects like the Kraft Container below.  This is the last Kraft Container that I made with directions for the Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go.  The Baker's Twine adds just the right touch at the top of the container.  Try it out!!  
 


1 comment:

  1. I love using bakers twine and the texture it gives. Happy 800th!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete