Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's Celebrate!!

It's my FIFTH year anniversary with Close to my Heart and I want to celebrate!! 

It’s time for a $1000 party!! As my anniversary gift to you, you can earn hostess rewards without:
Cleaning the house!
Making snacks
Sending out invitations
Trying to take time out of your crazy schedules!

Here’s the deal: This offer will be available to the first 10 people who contact me. (if I can get an additional 10 we will do a 2nd group, etc). Email me (caldreamin05@comcast.net) or call me at (989) 906-6420) right away to join! Once you join, here's what you do next:

Start collecting your order(s) of at least $100. All those who place the minimum $100 order will earn ONE of the following as their hostess reward:

*$100 in select product credit

*$60 in select product credit

*$40 in select product credit

*Your choice of a 50% hostess bundle OR any catalog item at 50%

*A free stamp set

So, every hostess will be a winner!!! If you collect $200 in orders, you’ll get 2 different prizes, $300, three different prizes, etc. Prizes will be awarded randomly.

We also want your friends to be happy with you, so you can offer them a free exclusive Petite Perk stamp set to everyone who orders at least $25 worth of product from you!


When you place your order, just let me know how many you need, and I’ll get those to you to hand out when your product arrives.

If you don't have a current idea book...head on over to my website http://barbraotten.ctmh.com to view it. Or call me and I will be happy to deliver one to you or put one in the mail.

Remember, you can collect orders from your friends-you can combine orders to reach the $100 minimum order, or place the $100 yourself (which also does qualify you for the $5.00 April Stamp of the Month!

I can’t WAIT to give away all those FREE and half price goodies!! You all know that is my favorite part of my job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment