Monday, April 8, 2013

Lots of Cards

I've been asked to donate a piece of art for our Close to my Heart Regionals event next week so I've been working on putting something together.  Here are four of the cards that I made, quite a few more to go!   Since I'm sharing my favorite Close to my Heart products, here are four of them   All of these cards use the For Always paper set.

Shimmer Trim!   What's better than glitter tape that doesn't fray, is self adhesive and adds bling?  Nothing, that's what! 


Glitz Glitter Gel!   It comes in seven different colors, only cost $2.75 and adds so much.  I not only used it on the tulips for this card but also the star on the card below.  


Studs!  Okay, if you're a girl, you just love the name!!  Our studs look like metallic masculine brads but they aren't brads, they are self-adhesive embellishments in pewter and antiqued gold, but guess what?  You don't have to keep them those colors.  I took my archival ink and sponged it on the studs and now I have a whole look, so easy!


Exclusive Inks Markers!   Okay, I admit it, I love copic markers and at first I was a bit of a snob about them but I've been won over.  At only $5.95 FOR TWO, I have fallen in love with our markers and am in the process of collecting all of them.  Over the weekend, my friend, Victoria Fage, showed me how she colored in the For Always pattern paper that has a white background.  Not being a fool, I immediately went home and tried it out here.  The top floral pattern piece normally has a white background but I took my Cranberry marker, colored it in and I have a whole new look!


This month we're having a sign up special.  I swear up and down that if you decide to buy our new consultant kit and get the four brand new stamp of the month sets, that I will not force, coerce, pressure or talk you into selling Close to my Heart products in any way if you don't want to.  Yes, you can just buy the kit and walk away.  Yes, you can buy the kit and buy at a discount for yourself.  Yes you can buy the kit and sell to just your friends and family.  The point is, it's up to you and I will support whatever choice you make but DON'T MISS OUT ON $220 WORTH OF PRODUCTS FOR JUST $49.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND TAX, IT'S TOO GOOD OF A DEAL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment