Monday, April 15, 2013

Close to my Heart Regionals Celebration

I returned from the fabulous Close to my Heart Regionals Celebration yesterday.  My team members, Linda and Marilyn, attended with me and we went in early on Thursday for some great shopping in Schaumberg, Illinois, near Chicago before the festivities began.  Here are some of our photos (we are scrapbookers after all) from the event. 


The stage is set.


Monica Wihongi from the corporate office was our keynote speaker.


Sheena Searles introduced our talk on clubs.


They sure fed us well!





Kristine Widtfeldt with Peeks and Geeks.








 My card box and cards donated for Operation Smile auction, it went for $130.00.


Cricut machine tips (if you want this same class, contact me and I'll come show you and your friends).


Brian Holman updates us on Studio J.


Lunch on Saturday.


One of the two layouts we made as make and takes.


Linda and Marilyn.


A sneak peek at the new Dream Pop layouts, directions will be available when Dream Pop comes out in May.


More Dream Pop.






My card for the card contest, I didn't win but it was fun participating.


As a senior director, I got front row seats.


Jean and Meredith, friends of mine.


Contest winners announced.


Working on the canvas display make and takes.


So many great ideas and speakers.


Fun pictures with the corporate staff afterwards.





The layout I made as a gift to my attending team members.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the details Barbra! Sure wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! I sure hope they have another Regionals in Canada this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! I sure hope they hold a Canadian Regionals this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting all of these great pictures for those of us who could not make it! I was sorry I missed it, Now I am REALLY sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. roz@heygirlscraps.comApril 16, 2013 at 2:59 PM

    I am so glad someone posted pictures and you did such a great job I felt like I was there. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete