Monday, April 1, 2013

You're Invited!

"I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member."

Groucho Marx said that. I think the guy must have had some low self-esteem! I love clubs! I love the feeling of being part of a group of like-minded people. I joined the drama club, Camp Fire Girls, even Sam's Club, just to name a few!!

The best club I ever joined though is the Close to my Heart club. With it came benefits that I couldn't even imagine.

Here's what I received:

A welcome package that was worth $155


An opportunity to attend the best expo I've ever been to (and I've been to it four times)
A continual discount on my favorite brand new products
About a hundred new friends with more to come
Sneak previews and chances to buy great new products before they are available to the public
A chance to get out of the house and just be me
Regular club meetings where make and takes were free
Access to a private treasure trove of new artwork, patterns and ideas
A place to feel important
Awards
A big tax refund
Chances to get free product OFTEN

With some extra effort, I even scored enough cash to fund my daughter's college and earned two FREE crusies!

AND THIS MONTH ONLY, FOUR STAMP SETS WORTH $17.95 PER SET!!!


Now this club is exclusive but guess what? You've invited! I want you to just take a look at the welcome package list of goodies by clicking on this link. Once you see that, you'll be ready to join the club, I just know it!

Go look now and then come back and I'll tell you the rest. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Okay, now that you're back, here's the deal. Join the club for just $49.00 plus shipping and tax and get that whole welcome package and most of the wonderful things that I gained from this club listed above, (a couple of them you have to earn but MOST come with your joiner's fee).

Here's the best part, you can try out the club for NINE MONTHS with no other obligation on your part. That's right, just see if you like it. At the end of Decemberr, you can decide to stay in the club or not.

For more details on this, just send me an email and I can tell you all about it.

And P.S. if you want a way to make money, I can help you with that too!

DON'T WORRY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CLUB, CLOSE TO MY HEART WON'T TAKE YOUR WELCOME PACKAGE BACK, YOU GET TO KEEP IT, ISN'T THAT COOL?

I know, I'm starting to sound like an infomercial but it's true! So, if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, here's what you do. Grab your credit card and go to:

Club Sign Up Link

After you join, I will contact you to see how you would like to benefit from the club and I will be supportive of whatever your choice is, promise!! If you have any questions at all, email me at caldreamin05@comcast.net or call me at (989) 906-6420.

So what are you waiting for? Don't be grouchy like Groucho, any club that gets you as a member is LUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment