Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Close to my Heart is a Direct Sales Winner

I love to hear that other people think Close to my Heart is as awesome as I do! Check out this exerpt from Rachel Carpenter's article.

"Top Direct Sales Company for Women #1: Close to My Heart

Do you love to scrapbook? If so, you might make a fantastic direct sales representative with Close to My Heart. They have been in business since 1989 and sell scrapbooking and card kits, stamps and accessories. The consultant kit is $129 and the commission is 22 to 36%. Scrapbooking items are sold through parties, craft shows, in person and more. Check out the website here if you think you'd like to be a direct sales representative for a scrapbooking company."

Find the rest of the article right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment