Friday, November 26, 2010

Tangled

If you know me personally you know that I am a big movie lover. In fact, I'm already wondering which movie I might be able to catch today and it's only 8:30 in the morning.

Anyway, even though this is a scrapbooking and stamping blog I want to put out a film recommendation for all of you because I know this is a big movie going weekend.

Last night I took my sister in law, my kids, 2 nephews and 2 nieces to see Tangled, the new Disney animated film. It's incredible! The animation, the story, the characters, acting and music are all right on the money. It hearkens back to The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast for me.

Go see it this weekend, you won't regret it!

In the meantime, make sure you check out my facebook or newsletter for my big Black Friday, Cyber Monday special! All my info is to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment