Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Easy ways to find titles for scrapbook pages

Finding a title for my scrapbooking pages has always been a problem for me but lately I've turned to the internet for ideas. There are so many ways to find titles by people who make a living by writing titles. Songwriters are great at coming up with catchy titles. Here are some of the songs from the years 2000 to 2010. Just look how many of them would fit your pages!

Hanging By A Moment
How You Remind Me
Because of You
We Belong Together
She Will Be Loved
Far Away
I Knew I Loved You
With Arms Wide Open
Unwritten
Miss Independent
A Thousands Miles
Irreplaceable
You And Me
I’m With You
Someday
Pieces of Me
Over and Over
My Happy Ending
What A Girl Wants
Get the Party Started
Family Affair
Hot In Here
It’s Been Awhile
Too Little Too Late
Listen to Your Heart

Once you've decided on some titles for your pages, take some time out to sign up for my newsletter list and see the GREAT BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL I have JUST FOR MY NEWSLETTER READERS. Sign up above (2nd post down on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment