Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VOTE TODAY!


I have the greatest dad in the world. He would drive us kids around in his old truck and try to impart the things he learned hoping it would help us in life. Sometimes we listened, sometimes we didn't. Now, of course, I listen to everything he says because I realize how incredibly smart he is. One of the things that dad always told us was how important it was to vote. He said by not voting you were being disrespectful to all those women and men who gave their lives over the past 200+ years so that we would be able to vote. He also told me that you can't complain about the country if you don't let your voice be heard.

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD TODAY! GET OUT AND VOTE!

(I have to go now, my husband is waiting to take me to the polls)

No comments:

Post a Comment