Monday, January 24, 2011

New Workshop!

I am going to do TWO Workshops on the Go on February 13th. At 2:00 I will be doing the Wings workshop. You can see the layout that we'll be making below and also at this LINK. The total cost for this workshop is $35.00. You can join us in Stevensville at 1247 W. John Beers Road to make this beautiful layout and learn how to use the brand new spray pen! To sign up, hit the paypal link under the picture or call me at 989 906 6420. Remember when you buy this particular workshop (Wings only), that you can also take advantage of a bunch of brand new discounted stamps. See that information HERE or call me and I'll explain it to you.







The second workshop of the day will be the BRAND NEW Sweetheart Workshop on the Go. This is just gorgeous and I can't wait to teach it to you. Remember that with both workshops you get a Level Two paper kit, an exclusive stamp set and embellishments! It's an incredible value plus I'll take you through the workshop and even add special hints and techniques to make it even better. This workshop will start at 6:00 so eat before you come and I'll provide your dessert. The price is also $30 and if you'd rather make the cards that come with the workshop, you can!!
Click on the paypal link under this photo to attend or call me at 989 906-6420.







No comments:

Post a Comment